Various training courses are offered for informal caregivers and interested people at the Community Care Center in Vienna. In this series of lectures, interested people receive all the necessary information on various topics, with a lot of space being devoted to individual questions.
The following topics are discussed both online and in person:
- My loved one is becoming forgetful, what can I do?
- Do you need tips for home care? Professional care tips
- How do I lift and carry correctly?
- I care, how do I stay healthy?
- What is the best way to talk to people with dementia? Validation for family caregivers
- Is your home in need of care? Smart solutions for a fall-proof home
- Nursing care – what now!? Support options for caregivers
- How do I properly represent my relatives? Familiar with the Adult Protection Act
- Am I prepared? First aid for caregivers
A flyer with all topics and relevant information can be downloaded here. All courses can also be accessed via the following link: